Hacks and treks for riders of all abilities!
All hacks and treks are lead by qualified intructors. Prior to hacking/trekking out, we warm up the horses in the arena for 15 minutes. In this time we assess if the rider’s skills and abilities are sufficient for the planned ride. For novice riders our staff will groom and saddle the horses. Advanced riders can help groom and saddle the horses.
We offer two types of hack/trek:
1. Hack for intermediate / semi-advanced riders
This hack is suitable for intermediate riders. Walking and trotting through the woods, while exploring nature. If that sounds good to you, why not book? Suitable for intermediate riders from the age of 10, who have had weekly riding lessons for at least 1.5 years. This activity lasts 1.5 hours, including half an hour of getting to know the horse and riding in the arena. This is followed by 1 hour of riding through the woods. When the experience of all riders allows it, a gallop is ridden.
2. Hack for advanced riders
This hack is ideal for advanced riders enjoying challenging rides. Walking, trotting and cantering you will explore the beautiful surrounding woodlands. This 1.5 hour hack requires advanced riding skills and experience as well as good endurance. Suitable for advanced riders from the age of 12, who have had weekly riding lessons for at least 4 years. This activity lasts 2 hours, including half an hour of getting to know the horse and riding in the arena. This is followed by 1.5 hour of riding through the woods.
Semi-advanced: Per pony € 40.00; per horse € 45.00
Advanced: Per pony € 47.50; per horse € 52.50
For holidaymakers and day-trippers who want to ride more often the Bergemo Discount Card may be good value.
Please note: Riders having a(n) (annual) membership enjoy special rates.
Calendar Summer Holidays until 3 September
|Date: ||Time: ||Type of hack: ||Booking link: |
| || || || |
| || || || |
After making a reservation, the rider agrees to the booking conditions below:
- For safety, a safety helmet and boots or chaps must be worn.
- Activities must be paid before they start.
- Classification of ponies and horses is based on experience, height and weight.
- In case of doubt of the required knowledge regarding the booked activity, employees may refuse your participation in an activity. In this case, we may refund 50% of the amount.
- If you cancel yourself at least 24 hours before the start of the activity, you will receive a full refund. If you cancel less than 24 hours before the start of the activity, changes are no longer possible and we will charge 50% of the amount.
- You must be present no later than 15 minutes before the start of the activity.
- If you arrive late for the activity, it will be cancelled and we will charge you the full amount.
- If you are pregnant, we advise you not to ride.
- In case of emergencies, please report them to the desk and fill in a report form.
- We reserve the right to cancel activities at any time.
- You are responsible for checking your reservation for accuracy.
- The customer is aware of and accepts the risk involved in handling and riding horses (and which risk arises from the animal's own energy and the related unpredictability and which risk may manifest itself before, during and after the activity).
- The customer takes part in the activity at his/her own expense and risk and shall, with regard to the trainer, not assert any rights arising from Article 179 Book 6 of the Dutch Civil Code.
- In case the customer is a minor, the parents or legal representatives shall indemnify the teacher against such claims by or on behalf of the customer.
- It is not allowed to participate in an activity under the influence of certain medication, alcohol or narcotics.
If you have an FNRS Ruiterpaspoort, please bring it with you, so we can assess your level of experience at a glance. Also, we can register your hack/trek with us, and you will get a Bergemo stamp in your Ruiterpaspoort as a lasting memory.